Sunday 10 April 2011

Black ops weapon choice.

In Black ops many weapons are
 available, only problem is that
 you need to level up to get them,
 at the beginning only a few are
 available, but they can still be
used to get good kills, some
people complain about black
ops being unfair in terms of
overpowered weapons, why do
 people complain so much and
 why are some weapons "overpowered"
in Black ops.



Black ops is a game where nothing is equal, what I mean by this is that you can personalize your classes so much that people without the same knowledge as you will not be able to optimize their classes as much, people without knowledge of the game cannot choose the best weapons as they must test them,  it took me a while to find a weapon that suits me in black ops, for me its the AK47, but for you it could be anything!

In black ops the AK47  is unlocked at level 38, so what do I use till I get to that level.
As you know already people like to prestige in black ops, so do I, each time you prestige you go back to level one,so what do I do, If I am first prestige and level 1 what guns do I use, I made this mini guide to show you what you can use if you are a low level in black ops.

When you are level 1 in Black ops you have 3 options, you can use the mp5k, them16 and the olympia, if you like close range combat i would suggest the olympia for starters, if you like close to mid range combat use the mp5k, and finally if you like med-long range use m16, also if on nuketown or summit I recommend you do not use m16 as you will be overpowered

No comments:

Post a Comment